About our Rebel Uniform
Below is some information you may find helpful, but should you need to talk to us we are happy to discuss any queries or questions with you at anytime.
When you start classes at REBEL we ask that you wear comfortable and moveable clothes. Please do not wear jeans, jewellery or hard shoes.
You will be expected to purchase uniform when you have settled in after the first month of classes. All uniform can be purchased from our stock and is always cheaper than buying from dance shops. For current uniform price and size information, please see a member of the desk staff at your next class.
• REBEL School t-shirt or REBEL School vest top
• Plain black jazz pants or jogging bottoms
• Plain black jazz shoes (split or full), ballet shoes or dance sneakers
• Plain black socks
• REBEL School hoodie (red for juniors, black for seniors)
• REBEL School bag
• Legwarmers (black or red)
• REBEL School vest top
• Jazz Pants
• Black leotard
• Lycra dance shorts (worn with black tights only)
• Black Cuban heel character shoes*
• New Yorkers*
• Black brogues*
• Ballet Shoes*
• Tap Shoes*
*Please note that Intermediate and Senior girls may require Cuban heel character shoes, New Yorkers, ballet shoes or tap shoes for our shows. Intermediate and Senior boys may require black brogues for our shows. You will be informed in advance if you are required to have these dance shoes.